Friday, August 19, 2011

Swimming

I seriously need to keep my camera with me more often because I'm finding out there's a lot of cool things to take pictures of!  We went to the University Club pool yesterday (it's a resort type thing owned by SGU and they let the Significant Others group (or SO's) come use their pool for free on Monday's and Thursdays) and it's right on the beach.  The view is incredible, you can go right down to the beach, hand out on hammocks, rent kayaks, and I'm sure other cool stuff.  Here's, once again, someone else's picture of the pool.

There's another small pool just to the left of this one that's only like 1 1/2 feet deep or something.  It's really cool!  Well yesterday, on that big tree right next to the middle of the pool we saw a big, bright green iguana!  Probably not too surprising, but fun to actually see!  We like "sand-free" days as my friend calls them.  There's a lot of chances for lots of sand, so doing an easy child clean up is kind of nice!

No comments: